Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Thinkin' again...

Contemplative day. Listening to a lot of Rehab. Although I don't worship the porcelain Gods, I think the underlying angst is the same.

Between mopin' around like a fourteen year old I need to:
-Build up the new bed.
-Plant pepper plants.
-Plant watermelon plants.
-Sweep up giant piles of dog hair.
-Mop defurred floors.
-Repaint ceiling where water leaked through durin' the great flood of '11.
-Put a giant pile of shit next to the road with a 'FREE' sign on it.
-Water the beans.

I can do this. Right? Right.

Edit: All in all, not too shabby. I didn't mop or get rid of stuff but I did transplant some parsley, wash and hang a load of laundry, and cook and eat dinner with Jacob. And make homemade frozen yogurt with fresh blueberries. =D

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, I mope around like a sullen fourteen year old at least twice a week.

    ReplyDelete