Today I am grateful for:
- Fresh veggies straight from my garden. Cucumberscucumberscucumbers!
- Incredibly long and soft puppy ears. Attached to a puppy that can sleep through the night without needing out.
- The first UU Church service in Fayetteville where I have felt a true sense of community.
- Too many projects. I am so grateful to feel overwhelmed with work. I don't know what I would do otherwise.
- Somehow managing to disentangle myself from some of the doubts and anxiety swirling around me.
- A potential start-up is brewing in my head. Exciting!
- The simple and aesthetically pleasing use of stone in this area. Houses, walls, retaining walls, everything is made of rock.